Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daddy Time!






So this is TOTALLY a great idea! Yes, most men have great ideas. Dan "found" about 6 office chairs on the side of the road. Of course he picks them up and they sit in my garage. So a neighbor, by the name of Zack Young... suggested they have office chair races! LOL! This was too funny. They called a bunch of men in the neighborhood and some were scared, some their wives wouldn't "let" them, and some joined!! Here it was! I dropped them off at the top of the hill, prayed that they wouldn't die, assumed I'd have to take at least one to the hospital or stitch him up myself, then pick them up below.

1 comment:

  1. But really if someone was to get hurt we all know who it would be....this must have been before the 6 months of good behavior, I mean health...

    ReplyDelete