Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our 5 year Anniversary 2009





5 years! My best friend first, my husband, and the father to my child! What a neat guy! Dan is so chill and relaxed. He has put up with a lot with me and he has taken and concoured his new role as a new father. He always helps and is always there. I love spending time with him, and would choose him over anything. I can't wait for the next 5 years.
We spent the day in Sundance Ut. We could have gotten a sitter for Jack for the day, but we wanted him with us. It was our first anniversary with him, to us that was a big day. We had an amazing lunch at The Grill, rode the ski lift, which was a beautiful view, and then got ready for our big night! We dropped Jack off, went to dinner, sushi, and then a movie. Yes, that was our "big" night! Movies are a lot harder to go to these days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment